Bill Boyle's 79 TA Restoration Project: archived

Bill Boyle
Two Feathers

Bill Boyle's 79 TA Restoration Project: archived

Post by Bill Boyle »

The old PSP forum that ran for 14 years will soon be no more.

Most of the topics, threads and posts will no longer be accessible. The website that records websites (Wayback Machine) is apparently a bot that randomly selects pages on sites to save and archive. Inconsistency is the norm. The company has an expensive feature that allows full archiving of data. Unfortunately that feature is quite expensive and beyond my capability. Learning this in the past few days, I was floored. What could I do to save the thousands of posts made in Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of my 79 TA Resto project that began a decade ago? Well, what I was able to do was to save each page of each part, 1-4 on the Wayback Machine. This took me hours to do as it prevents posts in rapid succession. Posting and archiving is at 10 minute intervals. This morning, I finally finished all pages and parts to Bill Boyle's 79 TA Restoration Project.

This new forum will go live to the world this Sunday, 28 June 2020. Tell your Pontiac friends...spread the word. The PSP forum lives in a new "house."

Bill Boyle
"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."
Image,Image,Image
1979 Trans Am: 400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, Pypes 2.5 SS dual exhaust X pipe, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 800 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.