Sizing pics on a iPhone

67drake
Tribal Scout

Sizing pics on a iPhone

Post by 67drake »

Wondering if anybody knows how to resize pictures on an iPhone? I’d like to post pictures on this site now, but I haven’t had a home computer in a few years.
Thanks!

JayS.
Two Feathers

Re: Sizing pics on a iPhone

Post by JayS. »

The photos from my iPhone loaded without resizing

Bill Boyle
Tribal Scout

Post by Bill Boyle »

Jay, why don't you explain what you did to post the photos directly from your Iphone. I don't know how to do it either. ;)
"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."
Image,Image,Image
1979 Trans Am: 400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, Pypes 2.5 SS dual exhaust X pipe, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 800 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.

JayS.
Two Feathers

Post by JayS. »

1.Click on “Attachments” at the bottom the widow on this page.

2.Then click on the “add files” bar.

3. Your phone should now have a pop up that says

Take Photo
Photo Library
Browse

Choose Photo Library. Select the photo you are looking for in your library and you will see a check mark for that picture. Then select “Done” at the top right corner of the screen and you will be returned to the psp site. Select “preview” to see how the photo is going to post. If for some reason the picture is to big their is a option on the bottoms of the screen to resize the photo if you for some reason have a big file. If it is big for some reason you will get an error warning. Otherwise click on the “Done” icon at the top of the page down loads the photo.
Attachments
6A6791D0-BB46-4088-AB49-7777C336AE6E.png

JayS.
Two Feathers

Post by JayS. »

When you are in your photo library and click on the photo a pop up will show the size of the file.

If for some reason you need to resize it: When you are going through your photos and click on a photo, their should be a pop up at the bottom of the screen that says

Actual Size
Resize Photo

Clicking on Resize will allow you to resize the file, large, medium, or small, or actual size. Most of the time actual size works fine. Sometimes screen shots can not be resized, so long as it is a camera photo you should be able to resize the photo.

67drake
Tribal Scout

Post by 67drake »

I don’t get the resize option anywhere on my phones screen. I played with it for about an hour the other day. Maybe I’ll ask one of my kids!
I guess I should have been more specific though, I don’t need to resize to post in a thread, I need to resize to set up my avatar picture. I tried the other day, and it said I needed to resize to 150 pixels, or something like that.
Thanks for the help so far.
Attachments
483CDDB6-A87C-4506-A549-994E0D4646C2.jpeg

67drake
Tribal Scout

Post by 67drake »

Well one of my daughters is coming into town today. See worked at a phone store before landing her cushy job at Harley. I’ll see if she can figure out this re-size thing!